Not sure you’re ready for an editor? Contact us today to schedule your FREE 15-minute phone consultation.
At Snowden Editorial Services we focus primarily on books, both fiction
and nonfiction, but we also edit book proposals, short stories, essays,
articles, newsletters, promotional materials, Web copy,
- Manuscript analysis (also called content analysis) - A careful read-through and detailed written critique of your work
- Line editing (also called copyediting) - Correcting errors in spelling, capitalization, punctuation, grammar, and syntax (References: The Chicago Manual of Style and Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary)
- Proofreading - Proofing galleys (also called page proofs), copy that has been line edited and typeset. Learn more about manuscript analysis, line editing, and proofreading.
- Consulting - We will assist you in developing your book idea; in writing your query, synopsis, or proposal; in targeting an agent or publisher; in planning your book promotion campaign.
- Coaching - We will work with you one-on-one by phone, e-mail, or in person to help you improve your writing skills. Learn more about our writing coaching services.
- Private workshops and classes - We will tailor and conduct special classes for your writers’ group (minimum of six writers).
We edit and proofread all kinds of material:
Young adult fiction
Stories (creative non fiction)